Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Week of Makeup

I created a makeup look or each day of the week. They are all pretty light and subtle looks perfect for teenagers going to school.

Base: I used the same base for every look. I just used her everyday foundation that she usually uses everyday. She uses Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup in buff 30. Just use what is best for your skin type. I recommend using bb cream if you are going for a lighter look or just skip the whole foundation step and conceal blemishes and redness. She also uses Neutrogena healthy skin mineral powder.



















Monday:

For Monday's look I decided to keep it pretty simple and natural. I made it simple because Monday's are always dreaded and I hate waking up early on Mondays to put on makeup. I used a flat brush to apply a light brown shadow to her lower lash line. Next, I used a pale cream color to highlight her brow bone and the inner corners of the brows. Then I applied Loreal voluminous mascara  to her lashes and I recommend you curl then first, but the model is scared of curlers. To finish the look I applied Bobbi Brown shimmer blush in pink coral. She is also just wearing a nude gloss from Victoria Secret and some Eso lip balm.





Tuesday:
For Tuesday I used a shimmery eye shadow to brighten up her eyes a bit! First, I primed her eyes with Urban Decay primer potion. Next, I applied  the 2nd shadow in the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Shadow  in 817 so over it all over her lid. I also had to apply a large amount on her brow bone because her beautiful eyes are so big. Then, apply a voluminous mascara. Finally, I finished the look with a peachy blush, I used Cover Girl classic color blush in 590 soft mink and. For lips I used Maybelline baby lips balm tint in pink punch.

















Wednesday:

For Wednesday I decided to accent her eyes with some liner on the lash lines. First, I applied Smash Box concealer all over her eyelid and under her eyes to prime her eyes. Next, I put Mac eye shadow, in Naked Lunch, all over her lid and I used a light brown shadow in her crease. I used a light brown shadow and a flat brush to define her brows. I also used a flat brush and a black shadow, from the 817 So Over It! loreal shadow set, on the outer corner of her lower lash line. Then, I used a black gel liner over the black shadow on the lower lash line. Finally, I lined the top lash line with gel liner and I applied a drugstore mascara. For her lips I used Lancome Rouge in Love lip color in 322M Corail in love and finished the lips off with Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Up in Smoke.



Thursday:

For Thursday's look I did a slight purple smokey to compliment her green eyes. First, I primed her eye lids with Lancome La Base Pro. Then, I applied Mac shadow in Idol Eyes all over her lid. Next, I used Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow in intergalactic on the outer corner of her lid. Finally, I used the color wind from the Stila In The Known Eyeshadow Palette on her brow bone to highlight her eyes. I also a little Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded all over her face using the E technique. I also forgot about the lips but I would've lined the lips and used a coralish/pink lip color. You can use any color that accents you're skin tone.






Friday:
I decided to spice things up a little bit and create a sassy&classy cat eye. Perfect for a night out with the girls. First, I primed her eyes with a very small amount of foundation. Next, I used Clinique chubby stick shadow tint in bountiful beige all over her lid and on her brow bone. Then, I used a black shadow and a flat brush to create the cat eye. I went over the black shadow with the Bobbi Brown liner brush using  Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink-Jet Black. I also applied a little gel liner to her bottom lash line to add more volume. I used Benefit brow zings in light to define her brows. I used the Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer as blush on her cheek bone. She has The Lip Slip by Sara Happ on her lips. To create a more dramatic look, I suggest using a red lipstick. My favorite is Lancome lipstick in red stiletto.





Saturday:
For Saturday I created a blue-grey smokey eye. First I used Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer to prime her eyes. Next, I applied a light blue shadow, from one of the model's palettes, all over the lid. Then, I applied a darker shade of blue in the crease and outer corner of the eye. Finally, I applied a clear gloss on her lips.










Sunday:
Sunday's make up look is very simple and natural. I used a concealer all over her lid to hid veins and under eye circles. I used a light brow pencil to define her brows. Next, I used a shimmery peach color on her cheeks and a clear gloss on her lips. Finally, I used a drug store mascara.
















That's all! I hope you liked it! Please comment if you have any questions or request!! Also follow us on Pintrest!! http://www.pinterest.com/tarandbreanna/ and I would also like to thank my lovely model!!




Makeup Products


No comments:

Post a Comment